The StudentVoice leaders have recently come up with five aims that the organisation will achieve:
1) Represent the diversity of secondary students in England as stakeholders in their educational systems.
2) Provide a space for secondary students to come together to share and discuss ideas about their education.
3) Represent secondary students’ interests in the policy making that affects their education.
4) Provide secondary students with the skills to impact their educational communities.
5) Be run by students and be accountable to students.